1.7 Cubic Foot Spacemaker Over The Range Sensor Microwave Oven with Turntable and Two Speed Venting System
GE JVM1750 Features:
- 1.7 cu. ft. capacity
- Sensor cooking controls
- Auto & time defrost
- Turntable on/off
- Two-speed, 300-CFM venting system
- Removable two-position oven rack
- Full-view cooktop lighting
- 1000 watts (IEC-705 Test Procedure)
- Automatically adjusts time and power for delicious cooking results
- Simply enter the weight of the food, and the oven automatically sets the optimal defrosting time and power level or set your desired time for defrosting
- Ideal for even cooking results or for accommodating oversized dishes that may not be able to fully rotate
- One touch quickly removes smoke, steam and odors from the cooktop area
- Full-width cooking rack allows for multi-level cooking simultaneously, allowing you to cook large quantities of your family’s favorites
- Brilliant, natural-looking lighting fully illuminates the cooking surface
GE JVM1750 Specifications:
- Depth: 15.25 In.
- Height: 16.5 In.
- Voltage: 120V
- Width: 29.875 In.
- Microwave Watts: 1,000 W
- Total Capacity: 1.7 Cu. Ft.
- Turntable Diameter: 11.5 In.
As a leader in the appliance industry since 1907, GE provides timeless and quality products that can fit in any kitchen. GE challenges the appliance industry with technology and engineering advancements, improving its customers' lives one appliance at a time. Accompanied with its signature delivery and installation experience, GE is a brand that is tried and true.
Additional GE Links
GE JVM1750DPCC Product Specifications
|Use and Care Manual|
|Application||Microwave, Microwave Ovens|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|Child Lock||No, Yes|
|Control Type||Digital, Touch|
|Convertible to Recirculating||No|
|Exhaust Fan Speeds||2|
|Filter Type||Mesh Filters|
|Optional Trim Kit||No|
|Product Weight||51, 52|
|Style||Over The Range|
|Total Capacity||1.6, 1.7|
|Turntable Type||Glass Recessed|
|UL Listed||No, Yes|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.