24" Profile Dishwasher with SmartDispense Technology and Fan Assisted Dry
Dishwashers simplify your life and give you more time to do the things you enjoy. With GE's innovative technology, all you have to do is load your dirty dishes and push a button. That's it. And you'll have a little peace of mind with specialty options, like the Anti-bacterial cycle to sanitize your dishes.
GE PDWT500 Features:
- 5-stage filtration with Piranha hard food disposer
- Dedicated silverware jets
- DeepClean cycle with Steam Prewash
- Top rack only selection
- Fan assist dry with heated option and ActiveVent
- 48 dBA sound level
- ENERGY STAR qualified and CEE Tier II rated
- Eclipse black full-extension racks with ball-tip tines
- Lower rack fold-down tines
- SmartDispense technology
- Upper rack deep bowl tines
- Flexible racks
- Two-pump system
- 5 self-cleaning filters ensure clean dishes
- Highly pressurized spray jets target the silverware area for improved cleaning
- Removes tough, baked-on soils like egg, rice and oatmeal
- Upper rack only cycle uses less water than a full load
- A heating element heats the air inside while a hidden fan circulates the warm air to help dry dishes
- Nearly silent two-pump system cleans dirty dishes without disruption
- Meets or exceeds federal guidelines for energy efficiency for year-round energy and money savings
- Durable racks glide smoothly on ball-bearings for easy loading
- Flexible loading options handle today's dishes and cookware of all shapes and sizes
- Conveniently stores up to 47 oz of liquid detergent and automatically dispenses multiple doses in each cycle
- Even oversized bowls fit perfectly in the top rack for easy cleaning
- Designed for today's dishes and holds up to 16-place settings
- One efficient pump for washing/rinsing and one powerful low-energy pump to remove soils provide excellent wash performance with reduced sound
GE PDWT500 Specifications:
- Number of Cycles: 8
- Depth: 24.75 In.
- Energy Star Rated: Yes
- Height: 34 In.
- Width: 24 In.
- Amps: 9.1A
- Voltage: 120V
- Decibel Rating: 48 dBA
As a leader in the appliance industry since 1907, GE provides timeless and quality products that can fit in any kitchen. GE challenges the appliance industry with technology and engineering advancements, improving its customers' lives one appliance at a time. Accompanied with its signature delivery and installation experience, GE is a brand that is tried and true.
Additional GE Links
GE PDWT500VBB Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Control Type||Fully Integrated|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.