Please call us at 855-484-3292 to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen package discounts.
Profile 30" Built-In Gas Cooktop with Five Sealed Cooktop Burners and 20,000 BTU Tri-Ring Burner
- 5 Sealed Cooktop Burners
- White LED Backlit Knobs
- Natural Gas Fuel Type (Factory Set)
- Heavy Cast Cooktop Burner Grates
- Electronic Ignition System
- Cast Iron Griddle
- Deep-Recessed Cooktop: Contains spills for quick and easy cleaning
- Sealed Cooktop Burners: Sealed burners allow protection to the interior components from outside damage and cooking spills, while also providing easy clean up
- Precise Simmer Burner: When turned to the lowest setting, this burner delivers a low 140° temperature for sauces and delicate foods
- Control Lock Capability: Lock out the controls so that they cannot be unintentionally activated
- 20,000 BTU Tri-Ring Burner: Offers the flexibility of three different burners
- Dimensions: 30" W x 20-7/8" D x 3-1/4" H
- Cutout Dimensions: 28-1/2" W x 19-5/8" D
- Back Left Burner BTU: 5,000
- Back Right Burner BTU: 5,000
- Front Left Burner BTU: 9,100
- Front Right Burner BTU: 9,100
- Center Burner BTU: 20,000
- Power Burner BTU: 20,000
As a leader in the appliance industry since 1907, GE provides timeless and quality products that can fit in any kitchen. GE challenges the appliance industry with technology and engineering advancements, improving its customers' lives one appliance at a time. Accompanied with its signature delivery and installation experience, GE is a brand that is tried and true.
Additional GE Links
This GE item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- GE PGP959SETSS
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the PGP959SET and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of GE products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
GE Continuous GratesSee how GE Continuous grates make it easy to move pots and pans from one burner to another.