Profile Slide-In Double Oven Electric Range with Self-Clean Oven and Tri-Ring Heating Elements
GE Profile ranges offer contemporary design and functional technology. With multiple burners and generous oven space, you have the flexibility to create a small snack for one person or a large meal for the whole family. The thoughtful design makes this kitchen centerpiece visually appealing and easy to clean. Modern technologies simplify and enhance the cooking experience by doing exactly what you want and delivering great tasting meals. Combining eye catching form and convenient functions, a GE range would be considerately placed in a home that admires style and usability.
With a GE Double Oven, you will preheat your oven faster, use less energy, and save electricity. The GE Double Ovens sold in 2010 alone saved around 3.3 million kilowatt hours per year, representing CO2 emissions of 4.4 million pounds- the same amount produced by 392 cars annually. Grant yourself an efficient and flexible double oven from GE.
- True European Convection with Precise Air
- Illuminating Controls
- 6"/9"/12" Tri-Ring Element
- 5"/8" Power Boil Element
- Concealed Lower Oven Elements to Simplify Cleaning
- Warming Zone Element
- Auto Cooktop Shutoff
- Convection Cook Pads
- Electronic Clock and Timer
- Temperature Display
- Variable Broil
- Warm Mode
- Hot Surface Indicator Lights
- Audible Preheat Signal: An audible signal will alert you once the oven is preheated to the desired temperature
- Auto Oven Shut-Off and Override: A safety feature that will automatically turn the oven off after twelve hours (This feature can be de-activated)
- Auto Recipe Conversion: Automatically adjust standard recipe time and temperature for cook modes
- Delay Bake Option: Set prepared food in the oven and set the timer for the time you want it to start cooking
- Control Lock Capability: Allows you to lock out the touch pads so that they cannot be activated when touched, which is a convenient option while cleaning
- Self-Clean Oven: This cycle heats the oven to high temperatures to burn away food that has been baked on the oven interior
- Oven Meat Probe: After inserting the probe into the meat and setting the desired internal temperature, the oven will shut off and an audible signal will alert you when the meat is at the desired temperature
- Width: 31-1/4"
- Depth: 29"
- Height: 37-1/4"
- Depth with Door Open: 45-1/8"
- Total Capacity: 6.6 Cu. Ft.
- Upper Oven Capacity: 2.2 Cu. Ft.
- Lower Oven Capacity: 4.4 Cu. Ft.
- Voltage: 208 or 240 Volts
- Amperage: 40 Amps
- Product Weight: 225 pounds
As a leader in the appliance industry since 1907, GE provides timeless and quality products that can fit in any kitchen. GE challenges the appliance industry with technology and engineering advancements, improving its customers' lives one appliance at a time. Accompanied with its signature delivery and installation experience, GE is a brand that is tried and true.
Additional GE Links
Our SKU: GE PS978ST
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- GE PS978STSS*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
GE PS978STSS Product Specifications
|Use and Care Manual|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|Back Left Burner Watts||2000|
|Back Right Burner Watts||1500|
|Burner Style||Smooth Top|
|Depth with Door Open||45.125|
|Front Left Burner Watts||2400|
|Front Right Burner Watts||3000|
|Height to Top of Cook Top||36|
|Hot Surface Indicator Lights||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Middle Burner Watts||120|
|Number Of Burners||5|
|Oven Capacity (Bottom)||4.4|
|Oven Capacity (Top)||2.2|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.