1.7 Cubic Foot Profile Over The Range Microwave Convection Oven
GE PVM1790 Features:
- Convection cooking
- Fast Bake
- Sensor cooking controls
- Warming oven
- Auto Recipe Conversion
- Stainless steel interior
- Easy-set control dial
- Three-speed, 300-CFM Vortex venting system
- Bilingual Scrolling Display
- 1.7 cu. ft. capacity, 1000 microwave watts (IEC test procedure) and 1550 convection watts
- Choose this setting when baking or browning is desired
- Enjoy oven-quality results up to 25% faster than conventional cooking
- Automatically adjusts time and power for delicious cooking results
- Warming oven mode keeps foods warm until served
- Just set the controls according to the recipe and the oven automatically converts standard recipe temperatures to proper convection settings
- Stainless steel interior is both stylish and easy to clean
- Enjoy how simple the control dial makes setting the oven or selecting recipes
- One touch quickly removes smoke, steam and odors from the cooktop area
- Provides helpful cooking tips and oven use instructions in easy-to-read English or Spanish
GE PVM1790 Specifications:
- Convection Cooking Controls: Bake/Roast/Fast Bake
- Depth: 15.375 In.
- Height: 16.44 In.
- Voltage: 120V
- Width: 29.94 In.
- Microwave Watts: 1,000 W
- Total Capacity: 1.7 Cu. Ft.
- Turntable Diameter: 13.6 In.
As a leader in the appliance industry since 1907, GE provides timeless and quality products that can fit in any kitchen. GE challenges the appliance industry with technology and engineering advancements, improving its customers' lives one appliance at a time. Accompanied with its signature delivery and installation experience, GE is a brand that is tried and true.
Additional GE Links
Our SKU: GE PVM1790
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- GE PVM1790DRCC*
- GE PVM1790DRBB*
- GE PVM1790SRSS*
- GE PVM1790DRWW*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
GE PVM1790DRCC Product Specifications
|Use and Care Manual|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|Control Type||Digital, Touch, Turn Knob|
|Convertible to Recirculating||Yes|
|Exhaust Fan Speeds||3|
|Filter Type||Mesh Filters|
|Installation Type||Microwave Hood|
|Optional Trim Kit||No|
|Product Weight||73, 75|
|Style||Over The Range|
|Turntable Type||Glass, Round Glass|
|UL Listed||No, Yes|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.