1.9 Cubic Foot Profile Spacemaker Over The Range Microwave
GE PVM1970 Features:
- 1.9 cu. ft. capacity
- Circuwave 1000 cooking system
- Sensor cooking controls
- Easy clean interior
- Power Saver mode
- USDA MyPlate.gov menu
- Steam cook button
- Two-piece design with hidden vent
- Four-speed with boost, 400-CFM venting fan system
- Recessed turntable with on/off
- 1000 Watts (IEC-705 test procedure)
- Cooking system provides more power for fast, more even cooking results
- Automatically adjusts time and power for delicious cooking results
- Makes it easy to wipe up spills, splatters and dried-on foods
- Reduces standby power while the unit is not in use
- Pre-programmed foods and recipes assist in preparation of healthy meal choices
- Perfectly prepare your steamed favorites for maximum nutrition retention
- Creates a streamlined look for a smooth finish
- Quickly removes smoke, steam and odors from the cooktop for fresh, cleaner kitchen air
- Offers the flexibility to use different sizes of dishes. An on/off button controls turntable operation
GE PVM1970 Specifications:
- Depth: 15.875 In.
- Height: 16.875 In.
- Voltage: 120V
- Width: 29.875 In.
- Microwave Watts: 1,000 W
- Total Capacity: 1.9 Cu. Ft.
- Turntable Diameter: 14.25 In.
As a leader in the appliance industry since 1907, GE provides timeless and quality products that can fit in any kitchen. GE challenges the appliance industry with technology and engineering advancements, improving its customers' lives one appliance at a time. Accompanied with its signature delivery and installation experience, GE is a brand that is tried and true.
Additional GE Links
GE PVM1970DRCC Product Specifications
|Use and Care Manual|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|Control Type||Buttons, Digital, Touch|
|Convertible to Recirculating||No|
|Exhaust Fan Speeds||4|
|Filter Type||Mesh Filters|
|Installation Type||Microwave Hood|
|Optional Trim Kit||No|
|Product Weight||55, 57|
|Style||Over The Range|
|Turntable Type||Glass Recessed|
|UL Listed||No, Yes|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.