Golden Lighting 5 Light Chandelier from the Heartwood Collection
- Tea Stone Glass Shades
- Includes 6' of Chain for Hanging
- Includes 10' of Wire
- Includes Ceiling Canopy
- Height: 22"
- Width: 25"
- Shade Height: 4.75"
- Shade Width: 6.75"
- Canopy Diameter: 5"
- Number of Bulbs: 5
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent or Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 500
- Energy Star: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Golden Lighting Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Golden Lighting Products
- Golden Lighting Heartwood Collection
This Golden Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Golden Lighting 8063-D5 BUS
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 8063-D5 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Golden Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.