- Graceful Arms and Clean Lines Create a Timeless Design
- Provides a Well Diffused Light Over a Vanity or Mirror for Grooming
- Tapered Shade
- Capable of Versatile Up or Down Mounting
- Fixture Sends Illumination in an Upward Direction
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton and their dimming counterparts.
- Number of Bulbs: 4
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 400
- Height: 10"
- Width: 31.5"
- Extension: 8.625"
- Shade Height: 5"
- Shade Diameter: 5.125"
- Backplate Height: 4.75"
- Backplate Depth: 0.875"
- Backplate Width: 7.5"
- Wire Length: 8"
- Energy Star: No
- ADA: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Damp Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Golden Lighting Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Golden Lighting Products
- Golden Lighting Taylor Collection
This Golden Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Golden Lighting 9106-BA4 CH
- Golden Lighting 9106-BA4 PW
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 9106-BA4 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Golden Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.