This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- Fully covered under Grohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Trim constructed of brass – ensuring durability and providing aesthetic appeal
- Premier finishing process – finishes will resist rusting and corrosion through every day use
- Volume control valve trim - designed to be coupled with a thermostatic (temperature control) valve and trim
- ADA compliant
- Secure mounting assembly
- All hardware required for installation is included
- Rough-in valve is not included - when adding to cart valve options will be presented
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Starlight Finish: Continuously improving over the last 70 years Grohe’s unique plating process has been refined to produce and immaculate shiny surface that is recognized as one of the best surface finishes the world over. Grohe plates sub layers of copper and/or nickel to ensure that a completely non-porous, immaculate surface awaits the chrome layer. This deep, even layered chrome surface creates a luminous and mirror like sheen.
- A swinging dial controls the amount (flow) of water coming from tub spout or shower head
- Trim Height: 2-9/16" (measured from bottom of trim to top of escutcheon plate)
- Trim Width: 2-9/16" (measured from left most to right most point on escutcheon plate)
- Lever handle included with trim kit
- Rough-in valve sold separately
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
Additional Grohe Links
Grohe 19329EN0 Product Specifications
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Handles||1|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.