Grohe SilkMove TechnologyExperience the rich smooth handling of a Grohe faucet lever with SilkMove technology. Guaranteed to operate as on day one – even after 20 years of use.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- All-brass faucet body construction ensures durability for a lifetime
- Covered under Grohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Grohe faucets are exclusively engineered in Germany
- Finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use - finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Grohe kitchen faucets will surprise and delight the user with every interaction
- The perfect synthesis of form and function
- An included side spray increases the versatility of the faucet no matter the task
- Spout swivels 360-degrees providing greater access to more areas of the sink
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- Handles not included with faucet - when adding to cart, options will be presented
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- QuickFix Plus: Precision engineering has enabled Grohe to simplify the installation process by reducing the complexity and number of parts required to fit a product. This installer-focused technology can reduce installation times by up to 50%, saving both time and money.
- Overall Height: 11" (measured from counter top to highest point on faucet)
- Spout Height: 8-1/16" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 9-1/4" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Number of Holes Required For Installation: 4
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): 8"
- Flow Rate: 1.75 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-3/16"
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
- 20 158: This model
- 20 130: Widespread version of this model
At Grohe design goes deeper than just aesthetic trappings. It is a quality feature and is targeted toward the perfect synthesis of form and function. The result is joyous experience you have every time you use one of their products. Grohe subscribes to a straight forward and consumer-centric design philosophy; grounded in the belief that good design must transcend form and function to create an emotional bond with its users. With a reputation built on performance and longevity, Grohe products are sure to surprise and delight users with every interaction for years of unsurpassed performance. With Grohe’s specialist knowledge it is second to none as they continue to push boundaries, challenge pre-conceptions and create new and exciting ways for their customers to enjoy water.
Additional Grohe Links
Our SKU: Grohe 20 158
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Grohe 20158EN0
- Grohe 20158ZB0
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Grohe 20158000
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Grohe 20158000 Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.75|
|Grohe Technology||SilkMove, StarLight|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Certified||Yes|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited Lifetime|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.188|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.