The GROHE Retro-Fit shower system transforms your existing shower into a luxurious shower system. With a rain shower head and convenient hand shower, they can be operated individually or simultaneously with the built in diverter. This upgrade is quick and easy to install as there is no need to change the tiles or remove any of the original work.
Shower System Includes:
- Single Function shower head 28 737
- Multi Function hand shower 27 608
- 59" metal shower hose 28 417
- 17-11/16" horizontal swivel shower arm
- Full length slide bar and mounting hardware
- Built in 6-position diverter
- Rotation cone for twist free hose
- Grohe's limited lifetime faucet and finish warranty
- Grohe StarLight finish
- Grohe DreamSpray perfect spray pattern
- Grohe CoolTouch
- SpeedClean anti-lime system
Why Buy Grohe Retro-Fit 26 122 Shower System From Us:
- We are a Grohe Preferred Authorized Online Dealer for Guaranteed Warranty Coverage
- Customer Care Experts Available 7 Days a Week to Serve You Before & After Purchase
- A Showroom Experience from the Comfort of Your Home or Office
Note: Retro-Fit is designed to be installed with your existing shower trim and valve or a new shower trim and valve. A diverter tub spout can be used with this system.
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Starlight Finish: Continuously improving over the last 70 years Grohe’s unique plating process has been refined to produce and immaculate shiny surface that is recognized as one of the best surface finishes the world over. Grohe plates sub layers of copper and/or nickel to ensure that a completely non-porous, immaculate surface awaits the chrome layer. This deep, even layered chrome surface creates a luminous and mirror like sheen.
- SpeedClean: Never letting hard-water or grime stop you from enjoying your showerhead to the fullest. Showerheads with Grohe’s SpeedClean technology have spray nozzles made of high quality silicon material. A simple wipe of a finger ensures a like-new water flow. Yet another way Grohe ensures you make the most of your water experience.
- DreamSpray: The exceptional quality, precision and sheer number of internal parts set these Grohe showers apart from the competition. This unique design distributes the same amount of water to each and every nozzle, resulting in an even spray. So whatever spray pattern suits your mood, it is guaranteed that it will be an all-around exhilarating experience.
- CoolTouch: With this technology from Grohe the entire outer surface of the thermostat will never exceed the temperature of the shower water. An innovative cooling channel and special couplings where the hot water passes through the thermostat creates a barrier between the hot water and the surface; so you never run the risk of scalding yourself on a hot thermostat.
Shower Head Specifications:
- Single function with full body spray pattern
- Flow Rate: 2.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Shower Head Width: 5-1/8"
Hand Shower Specifications:
- Multi function with 4 spray patterns
- Flow Rate: 2.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Hand Shower Width: 3-5/16"
At Grohe design goes deeper than just aesthetic trappings. It is a quality feature and is targeted toward the perfect synthesis of form and function. The result is joyous experience you have every time you use one of their products. Grohe subscribes to a straight forward and consumer-centric design philosophy; grounded in the belief that good design must transcend form and function to create an emotional bond with its users. With a reputation built on performance and longevity, Grohe products are sure to surprise and delight users with every interaction for years of unsurpassed performance. With Grohe’s specialist knowledge it is second to none as they continue to push boundaries, challenge pre-conceptions and create new and exciting ways for their customers to enjoy water.
Additional Grohe Links
This Grohe item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Grohe 26122000
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 26 122 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Grohe products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Why we like GroheCheck out this overall video about why we like Grohe and think it will be a good fit for you and your home. From the lifetime warranty to their European design you cant go wrong when you purchase a Grohe.
Grohe Starlight TechnologyContinuously improving over the last 70 years Grohe’s unique plating process has been refined to produce and immaculate shiny surface that is recognized as one of the best surface finishes the world over.