Grohe SilkMove TechnologyExperience the rich smooth handling of a Grohe faucet lever with SilkMove technology. Guaranteed to operate as on day one – even after 20 years of use.
Grohe Parkfield Kitchen FaucetGrohe Parkfield pull-down spray kitchen faucet is inspired by the simplicity of nature and the elegance of classical forms. Designed with a rounded lever and curved body it offers a mix of comfort, flexibility and perfect control.
Grohe Parkfield 30 213 Kitchen Faucet Features:
- Grohe limited lifetime faucet & finish warranty
- Brass body construction with metal handle
- Forward rotating handle, does not hit backsplash
- Non-metallic pulldown spray head enhances faucet's versatility
- Locking push button control to switch from regular flow to spray
- 360-degree Ball-joint on hose for flexible handling of spray head
- Counterweight to help retract stainless steel hose with little effort
- 360-degree swivel spout providing greater access to the sink
- SilkMove ceramic disc cartridge: A lifetime of maintenance-free operation
- SpeedClean anti lime system
- Stainless steel braided flexible supply lines Included
Grohe Parkfield 30 213 Kitchen Faucet Specifications:
- Overall Height: 14-3/4” (measured from counter top to highest part of faucet)
- Spout Height: 7-11/16” (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 8-5/16” (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Installation Type: Single Hole
- Gallons Per Minute: 1.75 GPM (CALGreen compliant)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2-3/8“
Why Buy Grohe Parkfield 30 213 Kitchen Faucet From Us:
- We are a Grohe Preferred Authorized Online Dealer for Guaranteed Warranty Coverage
- Customer Care Experts Available 7 Days a Week to Serve You Before & After Purchase
- A Showroom Experience from the Comfort of Your Home or Office
Grohe Parkfield 30 213 Kitchen Faucet Technologies & Benefits:
- SilkMove Cartridge: The rich and smooth handling of our single lever faucets conveys pure quality. As you change the temperature from hot to cold, one ceramic disc glides effortlessly across the other with absolute precision. These cartridges are manufactured in a high-tech process and feature discs made from a space-proven ceramic alloy. The SilkMove cartridge is yet another example of design and technology fusing to bring you an enhanced water experience.
- SpeedClean: Grohe’s SpeedClean technology have spray nozzles made of high quality silicon material. A simple wipe of a finger ensures a like-new water flow. Yet another way Grohe ensures you make the most of your water experience.
- Starlight Finish: Continuously improving over the last 70 years Grohe’s unique plating process has been refined to produce and immaculate shiny surface that is recognized as one of the best surface finishes the world over. Grohe plates sub layers of copper and/or nickel to ensure that a completely non-porous, immaculate surface awaits the chrome layer. This deep, even layered chrome surface creates a luminous and mirror like sheen. Grohe finishes are life tested to withstand 60,000 “wipes” with an abrasive cloth.
- QuickFix Plus: Precision engineering has enabled Grohe to simplify the installation process by reducing the complexity and number of parts required to fit a product. This installer-focused technology can reduce installation times by up to 50%, saving both time and money.
- Four brand values that illustrate Grohe's commitment to creating exceptional experiences with water is quality, technology, design and sustainability. Started in Germany in 1936, Grohe has established themselves as the global market leader that continues to set benchmark standards in the faucet industry. Grohe believes quality is defined by the highest levels of craftsmanship, outstanding durability, high levels of functionality, long-lasting design and convenience of use.
Additional Grohe Links
Our SKU: Grohe 30 213
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Grohe 30213ZB0
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Grohe 30213000
- Grohe 30213DC0
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Grohe 30213ZB0 Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.313|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.75|
|Grohe Technology||SilkMove, StarLight|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited Lifetime Residential|
|Max Deck Thickness||2.375|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.