Grohe Minta Touch - Love at first touchThe new Minta Touch kitchen faucet is sure to delight anyone who comes in touch with it. Check out this video to see how Grohe can make your life a little easier in the kitchen.
Grohe Minta Touch Installation VideoLove at first touch - Watch this video to learn how to install your new Grohe Touch kitchen faucet
- All-brass faucet body construction ensures durability for a lifetime
- Covered under Grohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Grohe faucets are exclusively engineered in Germany
- EasyTouch on/off operation
- Push-button locking pull down spray head enhances faucet's versatility
- SpeedClean anti-lime spray head
- Spout swivels 180-degrees providing greater access to more areas of the sink
- High-arch gooseneck spout design provides optimal room under the faucet for any size task
- SilkMove ceramic disc cartridge
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- CALGreen Compliant - 1.75 gallons per minute flw rate
- Overall Height: 15-1/8" (measured from counter top to highest point on faucet)
- Spout Height: 8-11/16" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 8-9/16" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Number of Holes Required For Installation: 1
- Flow Rate: 1.75 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2-3/8"
- 6 V lithium battery, CA approved est battery life 2-4 years
- Stainless braided flex lines
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- EasyTouch: This intuitive touch technology enables you to turn the faucet on and off with just a touch anywhere on the faucet's body or handle. This feature is particularly helpful when your hands are messy or when on-demand water is needed. Minta Touch kitchen faucets are designed to be easy to install, so that the typical homeowner can do it quickly and painlessly.
- Starlight Finish: Continuously improving over the last 70 years Grohe’s unique plating process has been refined to produce and immaculate shiny surface that is recognized as one of the best surface finishes the world over. Grohe plates sub layers of copper and/or nickel to ensure that a completely non-porous, immaculate surface awaits the chrome layer. This deep, even layered chrome surface creates a luminous and mirror like sheen. Grohe finishes are life tested to withstand 60,000 “wipes” with an abrasive cloth.
- SilkMove Cartridge: The rich and smooth handling of our single lever faucets conveys pure quality. As you change the temperature from hot to cold, one ceramic disc glides effortlessly across the other with absolute precision. These cartridges are manufactured in a high-tech process and feature discs made from a space-proven ceramic alloy. The SilkMove cartridge is yet another example of design and technology fusing to bring you an enhanced water experience.
- QuickFix Plus: Precision engineering has enabled Grohe to simplify the installation process by reducing the complexity and number of parts required to fit a product. This installer-focused technology can reduce installation times by up to 50%, saving both time and money.
- Grohe WaterCare: With the constant challenge of providing faucets that perform to the highest standards while leaving the smallest environmental foot-print possible, Grohe has created a series of “WaterCare” faucets. These faucets use up to 30% less water than the industry standard 2.2 GPM models while surpassing strict guidelines when it comes to performance. You can help reduce your water bill and feel good about your roll in conservation with these environmentally responsible faucets from Grohe.
- SpeedClean: Grohe’s SpeedClean technology have spray nozzles made of high quality silicon material. A simple wipe of a finger ensures a like-new water flow. Yet another way Grohe ensures you make the most of your water experience.
- At Grohe design goes deeper than just aesthetic trappings. It is a quality feature and is targeted toward the perfect synthesis of form and function. The result is joyous experience you have every time you use one of their products. Grohe subscribes to a straight forward and consumer-centric design philosophy; grounded in the belief that good design must transcend form and function to create an emotional bond with its users. With a reputation built on performance and longevity, Grohe products are sure to surprise and delight users with every interaction for years of unsurpassed performance. With Grohe’s specialist knowledge it is second to none as they continue to push boundaries, challenge pre-conceptions and create new and exciting ways for their customers to enjoy water.
Additional Grohe Links
Our SKU: Grohe 31 359
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Grohe 31359000
- Grohe 31359DC0
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.313|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.75|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||2.375|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|