Prep Sink Dual Spray Pulldown
Ladylux Pro features an enhanced, streamlined profile and a comfortable locking dual-spray pull-down spray head. And of course, Ladylux Pro includes the smooth, precise action of GROHE SilkMove(R) technology.
- GROHE RealSteel(R) Stainless Steel Construction- produced from solid, Grade 304 stainless steel for the SuperSteel faucet. Starlight Chrome and Stainless Steel are made of solid brass.
- GROHE SilkMove(R) Ceramic Cartridge
- SpeedClean(R) Anti-Lime System
- Locking Push Button Control -- to switch from regular flow to spray
- Stainless Steel Braided Flexible Supplies
- Quick Installation System
- Single Lever Handle
- Forward Rotation Lever, does not hit backsplash
- 7 5/16" Spout Reach
- 1.75 gpm at 45 psi (CAL Green Certified), 2.2 gpm at 80 psi (9.5 lpm)
- ASME/ANSI A112.18.1M
- ANSI/NSF Standard 61
- ADA Compliant
Additional Grohe Links
This Grohe item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Grohe 32283SD0
- Grohe 32283000
- Grohe 32283DC0
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 32 283 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Grohe products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Grohe SilkMove TechnologyExperience the rich smooth handling of a Grohe faucet lever with SilkMove technology. Guaranteed to operate as on day one – even after 20 years of use.
Why we like GroheCheck out this overall video about why we like Grohe and think it will be a good fit for you and your home. From the lifetime warranty to their European design you cant go wrong when you purchase a Grohe.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.