HAWA Junior Collection ADA Compliant Pocket Door Framing Kit and Sliding Hardware for 88 Lb. Doors
For a sliding door installed as a pocket door, this framing kit includes the appropriate HAWA Junior 40/Z fitting set. This set contains everything needed to frame the pocket door cutout in the wall. It includes a header of plywood to prevent warping, cold-formed steel studs to prevent bowing of the pocket walls, and front steel studs to receive sheetrock. The exposed part of the wood header is laminated to match the color of the sliding track, and it is designed to fit into standard 2x4 wood or steel constructed interior walls.
The HAWA Junior 40/Z Series is designed for 1 or 2 sliding wood doors. It features smooth, quiet operation, outstanding durability, rattle-free operation, and simple installation. The HAWA Junior 40/Z Series is special because it uses two-way suspension, is vertically and laterally adjustable and includes a door stop with adjustable retention spring. This series supports doors up to 88 lbs. that are at least 7/8" thick.
- Suitable for any room of the house
- Specially engineered studs prevent bowing
- Efficient way to save space
- Front studs have pocket to receive 1/2" sheetrock
- Simple installation
- Fits standard 2x4 wood or steel interior walls
- Includes HAWA Junior 40/Z sliding hardware
- 6' 1" plywood header assembly
- 7' front and back steel vertical studs (2 each)
- Front and back plastic floor plates (2 each)
- Two 36.875" x 1.25" x 0.625" wood filler strips
- 1 joining plate for bi-parting doors with screws
- All required mounting screws (122 total)
- Sliding door hardware with 6' 6.75" track
- Maximum door weight 88 lbs. (40 kg)
- For door thickness 1-3/4" (44 mm)
- Door up to 6' 8" height x 24" - 39.75" width
- 6' 6.75" (2 m) Track length
Hafele is committed to finding better ways and it shows in their innovative and beautiful line of door hardware products. These products will lead to better organization and the peace of mind that comes with Hafele brand products. In addition to quality and beauty, Hafele is committed to reducing their environmental impact, so you can buy these products with confidence in every aspect.
Additional Hafele Links
This Hafele item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Hafele 940.94.101
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 940.94.101 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Hafele products with over 400 warehouses across the country.