3400 Collection Apollo Extra Heavy Duty Grade 1 Storeroom Door Knob Set
Hager's 3480 Grade 1 storeroom knob set with Apollo knob is designed and engineered to withstand the most abusive environments. It is categorized ‘extra heavy duty’ and you can rest assured that it has been tested against heavy use, impact, strength, resistance, and abuse. Hager is so confident in their 3400 Series that it is backed by a lifetime warranty. The exceptional quality of the 3400 Series lock has made it incredibly successful in application after application across the country and around the globe.
- Inside latch is always unlocked.
- Outside latch is always locked and is only opened with a key.
- Inside and outside rose liners contain independent high strength torsion springs that allow the levers to move bi-directionally without lever sag.
- Includes ASA strike.
- BHMA Certified ANSI A156.2 Series 4000 Grade 1
- ANSI A250.13 Severe Windstorm Resistant Component
- UL/cUL Listed for all functions up to 3 hours
- UL10B Neutral Pressure Rated
- UL10C/UBC 7-2 (1997) Positive Pressure Rated
- 2-1/8" Cross Bore
- 1" Edge Bore
- 2-1/4" Knob Diameter
- 3" Rose Diameter
- 2-9/16" Projection
- 1-3/8" - 1-3/4" Door Thickness
- 7/8” (22 mm) diameter stainless steel bolt with 1/2” (13 mm) throw.
Hager Companies offers a wide range of Grade 1 and Grade 2 products to meet almost any application and specification requirements. Hager locks are manufactured to the highest quality standards and extensively tested to ANSI standards and BHMA certification requirements. In addition, all locks comply with ADA requirements outlined in ANSI A117.1 and are UL Listed up to 3 hours for “A” label doors.
Additional Hager Links
Our SKU: Hager 3480-Knob
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Hager 3480-US3-APL
- Hager 3480-US32D-APL
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued