3500 Collection Standard Duty Grade 2 Privacy Door Knob Set
The Hager 3540 Grade 2 privacy knob set provides a perfect combination of value and performance and is the ideal choice of lock for typical commercial applications. It is an economical alternative to Grade 1 when Grade 1 is not required. Hanger's 3500 Series lock offers superior dependability and is backed by a lifetime warranty.
- Both knobs operate the latch with the interior push button lock and exterior emergency release make this set ideal for bedroom and bathroom doors.
- Inside and outside rose liners contain independent high strength torsion springs that allow the levers to move bi-directionally without lever sag.
- Includes ASA Strike
- BHMA Certified ANSI A156.2 Series 4000 Grade 1
- ANSI A250.13 Severe Windstorm Resistant Component
- UL/cUL Listed for all functions up to 3 hours
- UL10B Neutral Pressure Rated
- UL10C/UBC 7-2 (1997) Positive Pressure Rated
- 2-1/8" Cross Bore
- 1" Edge Bore
- 1-3/8" - 1-3/4" Door Thickness
- 3" Rose Diameter
- 2-1/2" Projection
- 3/4” (18 mm) diameter stainless steel bolt with 1/2” (13 mm) throw.
Hager Companies offers a wide range of Grade 1 and Grade 2 products to meet almost any application and specification requirements. Hager locks are manufactured to the highest quality standards and extensively tested to ANSI standards and BHMA certification requirements. In addition, all locks comply with ADA requirements outlined in ANSI A117.1 and are UL Listed up to 3 hours for “A” label doors.
Additional Hager Links
Our SKU: Hager 3540-Knob
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Hager 3540-US3-APL
- Hager 3540-US32D-APL
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued