3500 Collection Standard Duty Grade 2 Single Cylinder Classroom Door Knob Set
The Hager 3570 Grade 2 classroom knob set provides a perfect combination of value and performance and is the ideal choice of lock for typical commercial applications. It is an economical alternative to Grade 1 when Grade 1 is not required. Hanger's 3500 Series lock offers superior dependability and is backed by a lifetime warranty.
- Classroom Knob can only be locked with a key from the outside.
- The inside latch is always free making it panic proof.
- Inside and outside rose liners contain independent high strength torsion springs that allow the levers to move bi-directionally without lever sag.
- Includes ASA strike.
- BHMA Certified ANSI A156.2 Series 4000 Grade 1
- ANSI A250.13 Severe Windstorm Resistant Component
- UL/cUL Listed for all functions up to 3 hours
- 2-1/8" Cross Bore
- 1" Edge Bore
- 1-3/8" - 1-3/4" Door Thickness
- 3" Rose Diameter
- 2-1/2" Projection
- 3/4” (18 mm) diameter stainless steel bolt with 1/2” (13 mm) throw.
Hager Companies offers a wide range of Grade 1 and Grade 2 products to meet almost any application and specification requirements. Hager locks are manufactured to the highest quality standards and extensively tested to ANSI standards and BHMA certification requirements. In addition, all locks comply with ADA requirements outlined in ANSI A117.1 and are UL Listed up to 3 hours for “A” label doors.
Additional Hager Links
This Hager item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Hager 3570-US3-APL
- Hager 3570-US32D-APL
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 3570-Knob and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Hager products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.