Hager 5300 Series Grade 1 door closer is ideal for schools, hospitals, and other high abuse and high traffic environments. It is constructed of an aluminum alloy and provides smooth door control. The 5300 Series door closer is easy to install and maintain-- keeping your building safe and secure.
- Standard Tri-Pack of Parallel, Regular, and Top Jamb Arm Offered for Versatility
- Tempered Springs made of Double Heat Treated Steel for Durability
- Adjustment Valves are Staked to Prevent Accidental Removal
- Full Rack and Pinion Operation
- Choose Left or Right Hand Opening
- Full Plastic Cover and Pinion Cap
- BHMA Certified ANSI A156.4, Adjustable Sizes 2 to 6 - Standard
- ADA Compliant ANSI A117.1 Accessibility Code Only for Adjustable Sizes 1 to 4 (Optional)
- UL/cUL Listed for up to 3 hours
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" or 1-3/8" to 2-1/4"
- Aluminum Alloy Construction
- Optional Delayed Action Valve Available
Hager door closers offer architects, contractors, and building owners a superior product with proven reliability. In fact, their 5100, 5200, and 5300 Series Grade 1 models are the only closers in the industry that are both BHMA certified and backed by a lifetime warranty. That makes them a no-risk choice for virtually any building type.
Additional Hager Links
This Hager item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Hager 5300-ALM
- Hager 5300-BRZ
- Hager 5300-DBZ
- Hager 5300-GOL
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 5300 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Hager products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.