Hager 5300 Series Grade 1 door closer is ideal for schools, hospitals, and other high abuse and high traffic environments. It is constructed of an aluminum alloy and provides smooth door control. The 5300 Series door closer is easy to install and maintain-- keeping your building safe and secure.
- Standard Tri-Pack of Parallel, Regular, and Top Jamb Arm Offered for Versatility
- Tempered Springs made of Double Heat Treated Steel for Durability
- Adjustment Valves are Staked to Prevent Accidental Removal
- Full Rack and Pinion Operation
- Choose Left or Right Hand Opening
- Full Plastic Cover and Pinion Cap
- BHMA Certified ANSI A156.4, Adjustable Sizes 2 to 6 - Standard
- ADA Compliant ANSI A117.1 Accessibility Code Only for Adjustable Sizes 1 to 4 (Optional)
- UL/cUL Listed for up to 3 hours
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" or 1-3/8" to 2-1/4"
- Aluminum Alloy Construction
- Optional Delayed Action Valve Available
Hager door closers offer architects, contractors, and building owners a superior product with proven reliability. In fact, their 5100, 5200, and 5300 Series Grade 1 models are the only closers in the industry that are both BHMA certified and backed by a lifetime warranty. That makes them a no-risk choice for virtually any building type.
Additional Hager Links
Our SKU: Hager 5300
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Hager 5300-ALM
- Hager 5300-BRZ
- Hager 5300-DBZ
- Hager 5300-GOL
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Hager 5300-ALM Product Specifications
|ANSI Certification||A117.1, A156.4|
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Door Thickness||1-1/2", 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-5/8", 1-7/8", 2", 2-1/4", 2-1/8"|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Lifetime Limited|
|Mount Type||Parallel, Surface, Top Jamb|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.