Hansgrohe PuraVida CollectionThe Puravida Collection by Hansgrohe offers a minimalist style that is sure to wow any bathroom user. Discover Purity - Discover PuraVida
- All brass faucet body and handle construction
- Fully covered under Hansgrohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Hansgrohe faucets are designed and engineered in Germany
- Superior finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Single lever handle operation
- Low lead compliant- meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- WaterSense Certified product- using at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guide lines.
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
- Less metal pop-up drain assembly
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- QuickClean: Calcareous water, dirt, cleaning agents; faucets and showers have to be able to withstand a lot. QuickClean technology gives you the power to make residues disappear in an instant. With the silicon nozzles Hansgrohe has fitted to its faucet aerators and shower jets, dirt and limescale can be rubbed off with ease. This innovation adds infinite value, as products that are well maintained and limescale free remain functional and last longer.
- EcoRight: With the addition of a special flow limitation system these faucets by Hansgrohe reduce water consumption by up to 60%. While conventional bathroom mixing faucets will use up to 3- 1/2 gallons-per-minute, EcoRight faucets reduce that need to around 1- 1/2 GPM. The EcoRight aerator is integrated into the spout of the faucet enriching the water with air; the result is a full, bubbling jet of water, making conservation simple with virtually no sacrifice.
- Air Power: In shower technology, Hansgrohe mixes water with air – invigorating AirPower can be felt on your whole body when showering. Water enriched with air makes the water droplets plumper, lighter and softer, and means that the water can be used more effectively.
- ComfortZone Faucet: These tall, expansive faucets provide an extra-comfortable hand washing experience. Ceramic cartridges offer smooth, noise-free operation, while a linear flow diagram provides pleasant temperature changes. With more comfortable dimensions you do not have to worry about colliding with anything or slipping through the bathroom with wet or soapy hands.
- Overall Height: 8-5/8" (measured from counter top to the highest part of the faucet)
- Spout Height: 4-1/2" (measured from counter top to the spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 4-1/2" (measured from the center of the faucet base to the center of spout outlet)
- Mounting Type: Vessel
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 1
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): Single Hole
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-5/8"
- Metal lever handle included with faucet
- 15070: This model
- 15171: Single hole version of this faucet with electronic sensor
- 15170: Single hole version of this faucet with electronic sensor and lever handle
- 15085: Wall mount version of this model
- 15081: Vessel version of this model with drain assembly
- 15074: Single hole version of this model with drain assembly
- 15073: Widespread version of this model
- 15072: Vessel version of this model less drain assembly
Founded in Germany’s Black Forest back in 1901, Hansgrohe is committed to building a strong sense of tradition. Featuring unsurpassed quality, design and performance, Hansgrohe’s products offer a lifetime of satisfaction. Through many breakthroughs in comfort and technology, they bring the perfect solution you need to make the most of your water experience. With a sharp eye for innovation, Hansgrohe is consistently designing products with exceptional durability, built to not only be highly functional, but also a source of luxury and pleasure. With all of the showers and faucets they offer, new useful functions and details are at the core, making daily use as easy and comfortable as possible so that you may enjoy your Hansgrohe products for many years to come.
Additional Hansgrohe Links
Hansgrohe 15070401 Product Specifications
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.3|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.625|
|Mounting Type||Single Hole|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|