- Hansgrohe's limited lifetime faucet and finish warranty
- Made in Germany
- Single function fixed 10" rain shower head
- Multi function hand shower
- Integrated volume control/diverter for 2 functions (No shared function)
- Anti-scald 100° safety stop
- Designed to easily install with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware required for installation is included
- Includes pre-set safety stop with override capability
Shower Head Specifications:
- Single function shower head with rain spray pattern
- Flow Rate: 2.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Shower Head Width: 9-1/2"
- Shower Arm Length: 18-3/8"
Hand Shower Specifications:
- Multiple spray functions – featuring 3 spray patterns
- Flow Rate: 2.5 gallons-per-minute
- Angle of holding bracket is adjustable
- Hose Length: 63"
- 1/2" female connections on both ends
Slide Bar Specifications:
- Height: 40-9/16"
- Depth (measured from wall): 4"
- Includes sliding parking bracket for hand shower
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- AirPower: The innovators at Hansgrohe have invented something ground-breaking with their release of the AirPower shower heads. A plentiful supply of air is sucked in via the spray disc of the AirPower shower, and the incoming water is infused with that air causing an effect you will notice immediately. Plumper, lighter and softer droplets of water will envelop your skin creating a wonderful sense of well-being. In addition to a better shower experience your demand for water will also be drastically reduced.
- QuickClean: This technology instantly removes dirt and limescale deposits from shower and faucets with the quick rub of a finger thanks to silicon water nozzles.
Founded in Germany’s Black Forest back in 1901, Hansgrohe is committed to building a strong sense of tradition. Featuring unsurpassed quality, design and performance, Hansgrohe’s products offer a lifetime of satisfaction. Through many breakthroughs in comfort and technology, they bring the perfect solution you need to make the most of your water experience. With a sharp eye for innovation, Hansgrohe is consistently designing products with exceptional durability, built to not only be highly functional, but also a source of luxury and pleasure. With all of the showers and faucets they offer, new useful functions and details are at the core, making daily use as easy and comfortable as possible so that you may enjoy your Hansgrohe products for many years to come.
Additional Hansgrohe Links
This Hansgrohe item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Hansgrohe 27160821
- Hansgrohe 27160001
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 27160 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Hansgrohe products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Hansgrohe Raindance ShowerpipeThe Raindance Showerpipe from Hansgrohe is the perfect all-in-one alternative for your next shower renovation. The interplay between sophisticated technology and precisely matched componets can be experienced with Hansgrohe showerpipes. Using two basic hot and cold connections, this versatile addition is ideal for new installations or as a one step bathroom improvement when remodeling.