Hansgrohe S Valve TrimsHansgrohe S series valve trims for your perfect modern shower
- 04447: Ecostat S pressure balanced valve trim with diverter
- 01850: iBox Universal Plus rough in with 3/4" plug and service stops
- 27411: Standard 6" shower arm and wall flange
- 27486: Raindance S 150 AIR single function rain shower head
- 27454: Wall supply elbow
- 28504: Raindance S 3-function hand shower
- 28632: Raindance Unica S 24" slide bar with 63" Techniflex hose
- Solid brass construction
- Fully covered under Hansgrohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Hansgrohe faucets are designed and engineered in Germany
- Superior finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Single function rain shower head
- Multi-function hand shower with 3 spray settings
- Pressure balancing valve cartridge
- Shower package includes: Valve trim, shower head and shower arm, hand shower, hand shower hose, slide bar, and wall supply
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- QuickClean: Calcareous water, dirt, cleaning agents; faucets and showers have to be able to withstand a lot. QuickClean technology gives you the power to make residues disappear in an instant. With the silicon nozzles Hansgrohe has fitted to its faucet aerators and shower jets, dirt and limescale can be rubbed off with ease. This innovation adds infinite value, as products that are well maintained and limescale free remain functional and last longer.
- AirPower: The innovators at Hansgrohe have invented something ground-breaking with their release of the AirPower shower heads. A plentiful supply of air is sucked in via the spray disc of the AirPower shower, and the incoming water is infused with that air causing an effect you will notice immediately. Plumper, lighter and softer droplets of water will envelop your skin creating a wonderful sense of well-being. In addition to a better shower experience your demand for water will also be drastically reduced.
- iBox Universal Valve: Do you have a small bathroom, cramped shower, or maybe just don’t want a protruding faucet in your shower? If so the iBox Universal rough in valve was made for your benefit. This innovative choice will allow your exposed installation to disappear, thus creating more space and a more comfortable showering experience. It also gives you a wide array of options for what kind of shower to install; you can install the iBox Universal now and decide what shower system you want to install later, it’s that flexible.
Valve Trim Specifications:
- Swinging temperature dial allows for pin-point water control
- Escutcheon (Cover Plate) Dimensions: 6-3/4" W x 6-3/4" H
- Includes pre-set safety stop with override capability
- Complete with rough-in valve system - 4 port universal rough in with 3/4" connections and service stops
Shower Head Specifications:
- Single function shower head with rain spray pattern
- Shower head rotates on a swivel ball assembly
- Flow Rate: 2.5 GPM (gallons per minute)
- Shower Head Width: 5-3/8"
- Shower Head Height: 3"
- Shower Arm Length: 6"
Hand Shower Specifications:
- Multi-function hand shower with 3 spray functions: Rain AIR, whirl AIR, and balance AIR
- Flow Rate: 2.5 GPM (gallons per minute)
- Hand Shower Width: 4"
- Hand Shower Length: 6-1/8"
- Angle of holding bracket is adjustable
- Hose Length: 63"
- 1/2" female connections on both ends
- Wall supply elbow included
Slide Bar Specifications:
- Length: 24"
- Overall Length: 28-1/4"
- Depth: 4-1/8" (measured from wall to outer edge of bracket)
- Includes sliding parking bracket for hand shower
Founded in Germany's Black Forest back in 1901, Hansgrohe is committed to building a strong sense of tradition. Featuring unsurpassed quality, design and performance, Hansgrohe’s products offer a lifetime of satisfaction. Through many breakthroughs in comfort and technology, they bring the perfect solution you need to make the most of your water experience. With a sharp eye for innovation, Hansgrohe is consistently designing products with exceptional durability, built to not only be highly functional, but also a source of luxury and pleasure. With all of the showers and faucets they offer, new useful functions and details are at the core, making daily use as easy and comfortable as possible so that you may enjoy your Hansgrohe products for many years to come.
Additional Hansgrohe Links
Our SKU: Hansgrohe HG-PB201
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Hansgrohe HG-PB201820
- Hansgrohe HG-PB201000
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Hansgrohe HG-PB201820 Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Connection Size||.5, .75|
|Country Of Origin||Germany|
|Diverter Location||Valve Trim|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Shower Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Handshower Flow Rate||2.5|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited Lifetime|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Bodysprays||0|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Shower Arm Reach||6|
|Showerhead Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Slide Bar Included||Yes|
|Valve Type||Pressure Balanced|
|Wall Supply Included||Yes|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.