This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
PuraVida Shower Faucet with Thermostatic Trim, Volume Control & Diverter Trim, Metal Lever Handles, Shower Arm, 63" Hose, Hand Shower Holder Single Function Shower Head and Multi Function Hand Shower Less Valve
Valve Trim (15771)
- Thermostatic temperature control and volume control in one unit
- Anti-scald 100-degree safety stop
- Volume control and diverter
- Set your preferred water temperature
- Flow rate 8 GPM @ 44 PSI
- Needs rough # 01850181
Shower Head (27437)
- Solid brass
- 15" x 10" spray face
- Extra wide Rain AIR spray mode
- AIR-injection technology
- Includes 15" shower arm with quick connect
Hand Shower (28557)
- 5" spray face
- Rain AIR, Mix and Caresse AIR spray modes
- Easy Click button for comfortable alternation of spray modes
Hand Shower Hose (28276)
- With Brass Swivel Connector To Prevent Hose Twisting
- Revolutionary Solid Color Finish
Wall Supply (27414)
- ½" NPT female inlet
- Fits all ½" hoses
- Backflow prevention provided by double check valve
- Dimensions: 2.5" Width x 2.5" Height x 1.625" Depth
Hand Shower Holder (28331)
- Handshower holder adjustable to 2 positions
- Wall mounted
- Fits all hoses with a conical nut
Additional Hansgrohe Links
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the HG-T204 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Hansgrohe products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Hansgrohe PuraVida CollectionThe Puravida Collection by Hansgrohe offers a minimalist style that is sure to wow any bathroom user. Discover Purity - Discover PuraVida
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.