Combination Shower and Eyewash with Plastic Bowl and CRP Coating
Model 8320CRP corrosion resistant combination shower and eyewash features the medically acclaimed AXION MSR(tm) eye/face wash head assembly. This revolutionary inverted flow design is the only product on the market that provides a Medically Superior Response consistent with all EMT, emergency room and doctors' office protocols by sweeping contaminants away from the vulnerable nasal cavity. Traditional eyewashes irrigate from the outside edge of the eye back toward the nose, where contaminants can then be flushed into the nasal cavity through the lacrimal punctum, nature's ocular cavity drain. AXION MSR(tm) also offers a new hydrodynamic shower design that minimizes the strong physical pressure that drives the water to the outer rim of normal shower heads, making the distribution equal across the entire footprint of the flow. Better use of the water flowing through the shower makes it more effective while providing a more comfortable environment by breaking the streams of water into smaller individual droplets.
- AXION MSR(tm) eyewash head is antimicrobially treated using the natural protection of silver which helps protect against the growth of mold and mildew on the treated components.
- Features a round 11" ABS plastic bowl, with an eyewash head and integral flow control that can be user configured as either an eyewash or eye and face wash on site.
- Eyewash streams provide zero vertical velocity stream engineering with even laminar flow for enhanced comfort, stability and effectiveness.
- AXION MSR(tm) ABS plastic drench shower head with flow control delivers dispersed flow for uniform drenching.
- Also features a stainless steel push flag for eyewash activation, stainless steel pull rod for shower activation, mesh in-line eyewash strainer to collect line debris, and ball valves with stainless steel ball and stem for durability.
- Pipe and fitting: 1-1/4" Schedule 40 hot-dipped galvanized steel with green corrosion resistant epoxy coating. Supply and Waste: 1-1/4" IPS.
Model 8320CRP is certified by CSA to meet the ANSI Z358.1-2004 Standard for Emergency Eyewash and Shower Equipment.
Additional Haws Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Haws Products
Our SKU: Haws 8320CRP
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Haws 8320CRP
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Haws 8320CRP Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||3.7|
|Installation Type||Free Standing|
|Showerhead Flow Rate (GPM)||20|