Heath Zenith SL-4166-SA-A 1 Light 150 Degree Motion Activated Six-Sided Wall Sconce, Silver with Beveled Glass
Both elegant and functional, the antique silver Heath Zenith SL-4166-SA features full 150-degree motion detection up to 30-foot away. The lantern has clear beveled glass and is constructed of metal with a weather resistant finish. Uses one 100 watt max medium base incandescent bulb (not included). Features include DualBrite two-level lighting for ambient lighting that switches to full brightness when motion is detected.
Heath Zenith SL-4166-SA-A Features:
- Top Mount Outdoor Wall Sconce With Motion Sensor
- Antique Silver Metal Finish With Clear Beveled Glass
- 150 Degree Motion Detection Line of Sight
- Selectable On-Time From 1, 5, or 10 Minutes
- Adjustable Sensor Sensitivity
- Dualbrite Timer Dims Light To 50% at 3 Hours, 6 Hours, or Dusk-To-Dawn
- Detects Motion Up to 30 Foot
- 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Heath Zenith SL-4166-SA-A Specifications:
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium
- Bulb Type: Incandescent or Fluorescent
- Bulbs Included: No
- Construction: Metal, Glass
- Height: 14.5"
- Width: 8.38"
- Extension: 8.13"
- Wattage: 100
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
Additional Heath Zenith Links
This Heath Zenith item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Heath Zenith SL-4166-SA-A
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the SL-4166-SA-A and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Heath Zenith products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.