1006 Collection Faceplate for HES 1006 Series Electric Strikes for Assa 504 Mortise Lockset with Two Latchbolts and Center Deadlatch
1006 Series faceplate to customize the functionality of the HES 1006 electric strike. Allows for Assa 504 mortise lockset with two latchbolts and center deadlatch.
The 1006 Electric Strike Series is the strongest and most versatile electric strike available. It meets or exceeds every standard developed for electric strikes. With twenty-seven faceplate options, the 1006 can accommodate virtually every type of lockset on the market.
- For use with Assa model 504 mortise lockset with two latchbolts and a center deadlatch, or mortise locksets with a 1" deadbolt and a center-lined deadlatch.
- Strike will not release when deadbolt is extended.
- Deadbolt is retracted during traffic hours.
- The latchbolt is released by the keeper.
- Keeper returns to the locked position.
- For the Assa model 504, the top latchbolt is released by the keeper.
- Not LBM/LBSM compatible.
- Dimensions: 4-7/8" x 1-1/4"
Headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, HES is a leading manufacturer of electric strikes and locking devices for the access control industry. They are committed to providing electromechanical locking solutions and support that create safety, security and peace of mind for their customers.
Additional HES Links
This HES item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- HES HTBLK
- HES HT605
- HES HT629
Bright Stainless Steel
- HES HT613
- HES HT606
- HES HT612
- HES HT630
Satin Stainless Steel
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the HES HT and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of HES products with over 400 warehouses across the country.