1006 Collection Faceplate for HES 1006 Series Electric Strikes for Mortise Lockset where Deadlatch is Above the Latchbolt and the Deadbolt is for Night-Latch Function Only
1006 Series faceplate to customize the functionality of the HES 1006 electric strike. Allows for mortise lockset where deadlatch is above the latchbolt and the deadbolt is for night-latch function only.
The 1006 Electric Strike Series is the strongest and most versatile electric strike available. It meets or exceeds every standard developed for electric strikes. With twenty-seven faceplate options, the 1006 can accommodate virtually every type of lockset on the market.
- For use with mortise locksets with a deadbolt used for night-latch function only
- Compatible with Sargent 7700 and 8100 Series, and Yale 8700 locksets.
- Deadbolt is retracted during traffic hours.
- The latchbolt is released by the keeper.
- Keeper returns to the locked position; if the deadbolt is extended, the keeper will not recapture it.
- Dimensions: 4-7/8" x 1-1/4"
Headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, HES is a leading manufacturer of electric strikes and locking devices for the access control industry. They are committed to providing electromechanical locking solutions and support that create safety, security and peace of mind for their customers.
Additional HES Links
This HES item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- HES NMBLK
- HES NM605
- HES NM629
Bright Stainless Steel
- HES NM613
- HES NM606
- HES NM612
- HES NM630
Satin Stainless Steel
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the NM and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of HES products with over 400 warehouses across the country.