This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
9.25" Height Single Light Lantern Fluorescent Outdoor Wall Sconce from the Freeport Collection
- Clear Seedy glass lantern shade included with the Black and Bronze finishes
- Etched Seedy glass lantern shade included with the Olde Penny finish
- Lantern style shades offer a timeless and appealing look
- Seeded glass shades replicate the look of colonial glass
- Etched glass shades offer creative patterns and designs
- Made of cast aluminum
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Dark Sky Convertible with DSLG-40, option to purchase when added to cart
- Suitable for wet locations
- Bulb Base - GU24: The GU24 bulb base is used with self ballasted twist lock compact fluorescent bulbs and has a pin spread of 24 mm.
- Compatible Bulb Types: GU24 Bulb base uses primarily a Fluorescent bulb but is also available as Halogen, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- ADA: No
- Backplate Height: 6"
- Backplate Width: 4.5"
- Bulb Base: GU24
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Energy Star: No
- Extension: 7" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- HCO: 2.5" (height from center of outlet)
- Height: 9.25"
- Location Rating: Wet Location
- Material: Aluminum
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Product Weight: 2.76 lbs, 3 lbs
- Sconce Type: Lantern
- Shade Material: Glass
- Shade Type: Etched, Lantern, Seedy Glass
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 26
- Watts Per Bulb: 26
Additional Hinkley Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Hinkley Lighting Products
- Shop All Hinkley Lighting Freeport Collection Products
Hinkley Lighting 1800OZ-GU24 Product Specifications
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent|
|Genre||Mission / CRAFTSMAN|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Shade Color||Clear, White|
|Shade Type||Lantern, Seedy Glass|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||26|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.