Do It Yourself: Installing an Outdoor Wall SconceLearn how to change out your wall sconce to update your home. Follow Justin Bergson as he shows you the step-by-step procedure in making this project a quick and simple one
14.5" Height ADA Compliant LED Dark Sky Outdoor Wall Sconce with Alabaster Shade from the Cascade Collection
- Alabaster glass shade
- Made of extruded aluminum
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- ADA Compliant
- Dark Sky Compliant
- Suitable for wet locations
- LED - Light Emitting Diode: Highly efficient diodes produce little heat and have an extremely long lifespan.
- ADA: Yes
- Backplate Height: 14.5"
- Backplate Width: 8"
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Bulb Type: LED
- Dark Sky: Yes
- Energy Star: No
- Extension: 4" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- HCO: 4.75" (height from center of outlet)
- Height: 14.5"
- LED: Yes
- Location Rating: Wet Location
- Material: Aluminum
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Product Weight: 5.2 lbs
- Shade Material: Glass
- Voltage: 120v
- Watt Replacement: 100
- Wattage: 15
- Watts Per Bulb: 15
- Dark Sky Lighting: Known as Cut Off Lighting, or Friendly Lighting, Dark Sky refers to lighting fixtures that reduce excess lighting and reduces sky glow to eliminate wasted energy allowing the night sky to shine.
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights hung in walkways, halls, corridors, passageways or aisles. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80”.
Additional Hinkley Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Hinkley Lighting Products
- Shop All Hinkley Lighting Cascade Collection Products
Hinkley Lighting 1832TT-LED Product Specifications
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||80|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||5|