This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Single Light Outdoor Lantern Pendant with Fluorescent Lamping from the Cedar Hill Collection
- White Linen glass lantern shade included with the Black finish
- Amber Linen glass lantern shade included with the Oil Rubbed finish
- Lantern style shades offer a timeless and appealing look
- Made of aluminum
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Includes 5' of chain and 6' of wire
- Energy efficient
- Dark Sky compatible with DSLG-40 (not included, option to add when added to cart)
- Suitable for damp locations
- Bulb Base - GU24: The GU24 bulb base is used with self ballasted twist lock compact fluorescent bulbs and has a pin spread of 24 mm.
- Compatible Bulb Types: GU24 Bulb base uses primarily a Fluorescent bulb but is also available as Halogen, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: GU24
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Canopy Depth: 5.75"
- Canopy Width: 5.75"
- Chain Length: 60"
- Energy Star: No
- Height: 13.75"
- Location Rating: Damp Location
- Material: Aluminum
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Pendant Type: Lantern
- Product Weight: 7 lbs
- Shade Material: Glass
- Shade Type: Lantern
- Sloped Ceiling Compatible: No
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 26
- Watts Per Bulb: 26
- Width: 7.75" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
Additional Hinkley Lighting Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Hinkley Lighting Products
- Hinkley Lighting Cedar Hill Collection
This Hinkley Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Hinkley Lighting 1982BK-GU24
- Hinkley Lighting 1982OZ-GU24
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 1982-GU24 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Hinkley Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.