How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Hinkley Lighting 2132 Rowe Park 1 Light Outdoor Foyer Pendant
This outdoor pendant from the Rowe Park collection features a classic design with European flair including sweeping scroll details, paneled glass and fine architectural details.
Rowe Park features a classic design with European flair including sweeping scroll details, paneled glass and fine architectural details.
- Amber Linen Glass
- Elegant Victorian scroll detailing
- Available in Classic Oil Rubbed Bronze finish or Pearl Bronze finish
- Sturdy cast aluminum construction
- Requires (1) 100 watt Incandescent Medium bulb (Not Included)
- Height: 21.75"
- Width: 11.75"
- Canopy Dimensions: 5.5" Diameter
- UL Rated for Wet Locations
- Wire Length: 72", Chain Length: 60"
Since 1922, Hinkley Lighting has been driven by a passion to blend design and function in creating quality products that enhance your life. Hinkley is continually recommended by interior and exterior designers, and is available to you through premier lighting showrooms across the country. We pride ourselves in delivering superior customer service that is second to none. We know that you have goals when it comes to your home's décor, and we care about helping you achieve the final outcome you are looking for, in every aspect, including installation.
Additional Hinkley Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Hinkley Lighting Products
- Shop All Hinkley Lighting Rowe Park Collection Products
Hinkley Lighting 2132PZ Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.