This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Single Light Outdoor Lantern Pendant from the Manhattan Collection
- Etched Seedy glass lantern shade
- Lantern style shades offer a timeless and appealing look
- Seeded glass shades replicate the look of colonial glass
- Made of aluminum
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Includes 5' of chain and 6' of wire
- Dark Sky compatible with DSLM-40 (not included, option to add when added to cart)
- Suitable for damp locations
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Chain Length: 60"
- Energy Star: No
- Height: 19.25"
- Location Rating: Damp Location
- Material: Aluminum
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Pendant Type: Lantern
- Product Weight: 12 lbs
- Shade Material: Glass
- Shade Type: Lantern, Seedy Glass
- Sloped Ceiling Compatible: No
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 100
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Width: 11.25" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Wire Length: 72"
Additional Hinkley Lighting Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Hinkley Lighting Products
- Hinkley Lighting Manhattan Collection
This Hinkley Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Hinkley Lighting 2232OZ
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 2232 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Hinkley Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.