This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Single Light 7" Height Indoor Mini Pendant with Clear Cone Shade from the Congress Collection
- Clear glass cone shade
- Made of steel
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Includes 10' of wire
- Includes (1) 6' and (2) 12" downrods
- Maximum Height: 35.5" The maximum height the product needs to hang using included chains or rods
- Sloped ceiling adaptable
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Canopy Diameter: 4.75"
- Downrod Size(s): 6", 12"
- Downrod(s) Included: Yes
- Energy Star: No
- Height: 7"
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Material: Steel
- Maximum Height: 35.5" (including chain / down rods)
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Pendant Type: Mini
- Product Weight: 5 lbs
- Shade Height: 5.5"
- Shade Material: Glass
- Shade Width: 8"
- Sloped Ceiling Compatible: Yes
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 100
Additional Hinkley Lighting Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Hinkley Lighting Products
- Hinkley Lighting Congress Collection
This Hinkley Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Hinkley Lighting 3136AN
- Hinkley Lighting 3136BC
- Hinkley Lighting 3136CM
- Hinkley Lighting 3136OZ
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 3136 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Hinkley Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.