Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Bolla Collection 1 Light Wall Sconce
- Brushed Nickel Features Opal Etched Glass
- Olde Bronze Features Champagne Rust Glass
- Brushed Bronze Features Light Amber Seedy Glass
- Extends: 8-3/4", 3-3/4" Top to Outlet
- 1-100w Medium Base (Bulb Not Included)
Additional Hinkley Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Hinkley Lighting Products
- Shop All Hinkley Lighting Bolla Collection Products
Hinkley Lighting 4650BR Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Foyer, Kitchen|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.