This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Single Light Outdoor Lantern Pendant from the Manor House Collection
- Clear Beveled glass lantern shade
- Lantern style shades offer a timeless and appealing look
- Composed of multiple glass pieces, beveled glass shades offer a traditional style
- Made of cast aluminum
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Includes 5' of chain and 6' of wire
- Suitable for damp locations
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Chain Length: 60"
- Dark Sky: No
- Energy Star: No
- Height: 15"
- Location Rating: Damp Location
- Material: Aluminum
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Pendant Type: Lantern
- Product Weight: 8 lbs
- Shade Material: Glass
- Shade Type: Beveled, Lantern
- Sloped Ceiling Compatible: No
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 60
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Width: 9" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Wire Length: 72"
Additional Hinkley Lighting Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Hinkley Lighting Products
- Hinkley Lighting Manor House Collection
This Hinkley Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Hinkley Lighting 1412BK
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the H1412 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Hinkley Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.