30" Free Standing Electric Super Large Capacity Range
A new gas range or electric range should meet all your cooking needs for years to come: from warming a simple pan of soup for one person, to handling a large dinner party or holiday meal for the whole family. Plus, your stove should look great in your kitchen, and clean up with ease.
GE RB757 Features:
- Self-Clean Oven
- Super-Large Oven Capacity
- Coil Heating Elements
- Electronic Oven Controls
- Standard Window
- Frameless Glass Oven Door
- Porcelain Upswept Cooktop
- Conveniently cleans the oven cavity without the need for scrubbing
- Provides an impressively large oven interior for cooking more dishes and large meals at one time
- Provides consistent and even heat on the cooktop with a plug-in element that is removable for easy cleaning
- One-touch electronic pads are easy-to-use and allow for simple oven operation
- Provides a convenient viewing area to check the progress of food
- Offers an easy-to-clean and stylish design that blends seamlessly into existing cabinetry
- Features raised edges to help contain spills and make clean-up easy
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified)
GE RB757 Specifications:
- Depth: 26.375 In.
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Height: 46.125 In.
- Cleaning Type: Self Cleaning
- Width: 29.875 In.
- Wattage: 11,700 W
As a leader in the appliance industry since 1907, GE provides timeless and quality products that can fit in any kitchen. GE challenges the appliance industry with technology and engineering advancements, improving its customers' lives one appliance at a time. Accompanied with its signature delivery and installation experience, GE is a brand that is tried and true.
Additional Hotpoint Links
Our SKU: Hotpoint RB757
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Hotpoint RB757DPCT
- Hotpoint RB757DPWH
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Hotpoint RB757DPWH Product Specifications
|Drawer Type||Storage Drawer|
|Hot Surface Indicator Lights||NO|
|Number Of Burners||4|
|Number of Racks||2|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.