Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
- Wall Mount Swing Arm "Library" Lamp
- One 60w medium base bulb required
- Overall Height: 20"
- Shantung Shade: 11"x4"x7-1/2"
- Fully Extends: 17", Full up and down adjustment
- 11' Clear Cord, Switch on Socket
Additional House of Troy Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All House of Troy Products
- Shop All House of Troy Library Lamps Collection Products
House of Troy LL663-AB Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Sconce Type||Candle-Style Sconce|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.