Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
- Vision Lamps Wall Swing Arm Lamp
- Arm: 16"
- Switch: Full-range dimmer on backplate
- Shade: 5 1/4" x 2 3/4"
- Cord: 10' ivory, 30" cord cover
- Backplate: 5" diameter
- Bulb: JD type T4 100W halogen (included)
Additional House of Troy Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All House of Troy Products
- Shop All House of Troy Vision Lamps Collection Products
House of Troy V502-AB Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Bi Pin|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.