How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
We marry functionality and refinement in the Randolph collection. Rather than a metal shade to meet the down-lighting requirements of a factory floor, we’ve outfitted Randolph with a glossy dome of opal glass to deliver bright task lighting beneath the fixture and warm ambient light throughout the room. Pendants are adjustable and feature cloth cording, cutout vents, and crisply beaded details—premium hallmarks that display our commitment to authentic design.
- Height: 15"
- Width: 10"
- Includes (1) 3", (1) 6", (1) 12", and (2) 18" Stems
- Minimum Height: 18"
- Maximum Height: 72"
- Canopy Width: 6"
- Shade Height: 7.125"
- Shade Top Diameter: 1.875"
- Shade Bottom Diameter: 9.5"
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent, CFL
- Maximum Watts per Bulb: 150 (Incandescent) / 26 (CFL)
- Bulb Included: No
- Voltage: 120
- UL / cUL Listed
Additional Hudson Valley Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Hudson Valley Lighting Products
- Shop All Hudson Valley Lighting Randolph Collection Products
Our SKU: Hudson Valley Lighting 2622
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Hudson Valley Lighting 2622-AGB
- Hudson Valley Lighting 2622-HB
- Hudson Valley Lighting 2622-PN
- Hudson Valley Lighting 2622-SN
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Hudson Valley Lighting 2622-AGB Product Specifications
|Base Color||Brass, Bronze, Nickel|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Genre||Midcentury / Vintage|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Living Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||150|