How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
- Pleated Off-White Linen Shades
- (1) 3" Section, (1) 6" Section, (1) 12" Section, and (2) 18" Sections of Downrod Included
- Pictured in: Polished Nickel
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Minimum Height: 27"
- Maximum Height: 78"
- Width / Diameter: 25"
- Canopy Diameter: 4.5"
- Shade Diameter: 4"
- Shade Height: 4.75"
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Number of Bulbs: 6 (Not Included)
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Total Wattage: 360
- Voltage: 120
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- cUL Listed: Yes
- cUL Rating: Dry Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Hudson Valley Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Hudson Valley Lighting Products
- Shop All Hudson Valley Lighting Palmer Collection Products
Our SKU: Hudson Valley Lighting 306
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Hudson Valley Lighting 306-AGB
- Hudson Valley Lighting 306-OB
- Hudson Valley Lighting 306-PN
- Hudson Valley Lighting 306-SN
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Hudson Valley Lighting 306-AGB Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||6|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Foyer, Kitchen, Living Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.