How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
- Stunning Cone Shaped Amber / Cognac Glass Shade
- Fixture Directs Illumination in a Downward Direction
- Minimum Height: 10.75"
- Maximum Height: 73"
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton and their dimming counterparts.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 75
- Wattage: 75
- Height: 10.75"
- Width: 4.75"
- Diameter: 4.75"
- Shade Height: 4.125"
- Shade Top Diameter: 2.25"
- Shade Bottom Diameter: 4.125"
- Canopy Diameter: 5"
- Energy Star: No
Additional Hudson Valley Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Hudson Valley Lighting Products
Our SKU: Hudson Valley Lighting 3101-OB-505A
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Hudson Valley Lighting 3101-OB-505A
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Hudson Valley Lighting 3101-OB-505A Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Shade Bottom Diameter||4.125|
|Shade Top Diameter||2.25|
|Watts Per Bulb||75|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.