- Includes (5) Reversible Rosewood / Medium Oak Blades
- Light Kit Included
- Can be Installed With or Without Light Kit
- 3" Downrod Included
- Suitable for Use in Dry Locations Only
- Covered by the Hunter Limited Lifetime Warranty
- WhisperWind Motor - The WhisperWind motor, available on most Hunter Fan models, delivers ultra-powerful air movement with whisper-quiet performance. Trust WhisperWind to produce the cooling power you want without the noise you don’t.
- Primary Blade Finish: Rosewood
- Secondary Blade Finish: Medium Oak
- Number of Blades: 5
- Blade Span: 42"
- Blade Pitch: 13°
- Motor Size: 172mm x 12mm
- Speeds: 3
- CFM (High): 4013
- RPM (High): 235
- Energy Efficiency (CFM/Watt): 64
- Amperage: 0.5 Amps
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Watts per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 180
- Bulbs Included: Yes
- 20430 (Antique Brass Finish with Reversible Rosewood / Medium Oak Blades ) (This Model)
- 53079 (Brushed Nickel Finish with Reversible Maple / Cherry Blades )
- 53080 (Bright Brass Finish with Reversible Rosewood / Medium Oak Blades )
- 53081 (White Finish with Reversible White / Light Oak Blades )
- 53082 (New Bronze Finish with Reversible Walnut / Cherry Blades )
- Remote and Wall Controls Available
- Sloped Ceiling Adapter for Angles up to 45°
Hunter combines 19th century craftsmanship with 21st century design and technology to create ceiling fans of unmatched quality, style, and whisper-quiet performance. Using the finest materials to create stylish designs, Hunter ceiling fans work beautifully in today’s homes and can save up to 47% on cooling costs!
Additional Hunter Links
This Hunter item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Hunter 20430*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 20430 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Hunter products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan