Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan
Hunter combines 19th century craftsmanship with 21st century design and technology to create ceiling fans of unmatched quality, style, and whisper-quiet performance. Using the finest materials to create stylish designs, Hunter ceiling fans work beautifully in today’s homes and can save up to 47% on cooling costs!
- New Bronze Finish
- Includes (5) Brazilian Cherry / Medium Oak reversible fan blades
- Light fixture included
- Can be installed without light kit
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Italian Amber Scavo glass
- 3-position mounting
- Uses (2) 60W (max) candelabra base bulbs (sold separately)
- Omega canopy
- Flush Mount Dimensions: Ceiling to bottom of fan - 12.05", Ceiling to bottom of fan blade - 10.48", Ceiling to bottom of light - 17.53"
- Standard Dimensions (using 3" down rod - included): Ceiling to bottom of fan - 14.55", Ceiling to bottom of fan blade - 12.98", Ceiling to bottom of light - 20.03"
- Angled Dimensions (using 36" down rod - not included): Ceiling to bottom of fan - 48.05", Ceiling to bottom of fan blade - 46.48", Ceiling to bottom of light - 53.53"
- Blade span: 60"
- Blade pitch: 12°
- CFM (high speed): 6356
- Wattage (high speed): 70
- Airflow efficiency (high speed)*: 77cfm/w
- WhisperWind® Motor
*49" to 60" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed
Additional Hunter Links
Our SKU: Hunter 21711
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Hunter 21711
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Hunter 21711 Product Specifications
|Blades Sold Separately||No|
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Fan Control Type||Pull Chain|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Light Kit Included||Yes|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Dining Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Office|
|Watts Per Bulb||85|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.