- Includes: 4 bulbs
- Includes: 5 reversible blades
- Includes: 3" downrod
- Includes: Light kit with fabric shades (can be installed with or without light kit)
- Hunter limited lifetime warranty
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- WhisperWind Motor - The WhisperWind motor, available on most Hunter Fan models, delivers ultra-powerful air movement with whisper-quiet performance. Trust WhisperWind to produce the cooling power you want without the noise you don’t.
- Number of Blades: 5
- Motor Size: 172mm x 12mm
- Fan Speeds: 3
- Height: 22.5" with / 12.5" without light kit
- Blade Sweep: 54"
- Blade Pitch: 12°
- Airflow on High: 5934 CFM (cubic feet per minute)
- Watts on High: 160
- Voltage: 120
- Light Direction: Down Lighting
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb(s) Included: Yes
- 22710 (New Bronze Finish with Reversible Dark Cherry / Walnut Blades ) (This Model)
- 22720 (Basque Black Finish with Aged Ebony Blades )
- Remote and wall controls available
- Sloped ceiling adapter for angles up to 45°
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Hunter Links
This Hunter item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Hunter 22710*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 22710 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Hunter products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan