Hunter combines 19th century craftsmanship with 21st century design and technology to create ceiling fans of unmatched quality, style, and whisper-quiet performance. Using the finest materials to create stylish designs, Hunter ceiling fans work beautifully in today’s homes and can save up to 47% on cooling costs!
- 5 Synthetic Fan Blades
- Pull Chain Control
- Flush Mount Housing and Mounting Hardware
- WhisperWind Motor - The WhisperWind motor, available on most Hunter Fan models, delivers ultra-powerful air movement with whisper-quiet performance. Trust WhisperWind to produce the cooling power you want without the noise you don’t.
- Features White blades
- Three-speed reversible AC induction fan motor
- Flush mount housing is the perfect fit for low ceilings
- Compatible with all Hunter universal light kits
- Sloped ceiling compatible with additional downrod (sold separately)
- Limited lifetime motor warranty
- Blade Span: 48 Inches
- Light Kit Compatible: Yes
- CFM High: 4072
- CFM Medium: 2631
- CFM Low: 1593
- Max Amperage: 0.52
- Blade Pitch: 13°
- Standard Installed Height: 9.32"
- Sloped Ceiling Compatible: Yes (With additional downrod)
- Location Rating: Damp (Indoor or Covered Outdoor)
- Voltage: 120 (US Line Voltage)
Suggested Downrod Lengths:
- 9 Foot Ceiling - 12 Inch Downrod
- 10 Foot Ceiling - 18 Inch Downrod
- 11 Foot Ceiling - 24 Inch Downrod
- 12 Foot Ceiling - 36 Inch Downrod
- 13 Foot Ceiling - 48 Inch Downrod
- 14 Foot Ceiling - 60 Inch Downrod
- 15 Foot Ceiling - 72 Inch Downrod
Additional Hunter Links
This Hunter item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Hunter 53119
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Sea Wind and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Hunter products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.