- Covered by InSinkErator's 7-year We Come To You in-home full service limited warranty for parts and labor
- Features an anti-vibration mount and SoundSeal technology - ultra-quiet performance allows for conversation in normal voices even when disposal is in use
- Zinc stopper holds back water and will only turn on the disposal when manually activated
- 3/4 horsepower motor is quiet, efficient, and reliable
- Batch feed operation with MultiGrind technology, delivering two stages of grind to more efficiently handle difficult food items
- Activated by magnetic cover switch (manual activation only)
- Easy-to-install, secure mounting assembly
- Overall Height: 12-1/8"
- Grind Chamber Capacity: 34.6 oz.
- Feed Type: Continuous
- Electrical Phases: 1
- Horsepower: 3/4
- Voltage: 120V
- Drain Connection: 3-1/2"
Additional InSinkErator Links
This InSinkErator item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- InSinkErator Compact WC
Power Cord Included
- InSinkErator COMPACT
Without Power Cord
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the COMPACT and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of InSinkErator products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Inside InSinkErators Evolution SeriesShort video goes inside and explains why the Evolution series by InSinkErator is the quietest, and most efficient series of residential garbage disposals on the market.
Do It Yourself: Installing a Garbage DisposalFollow Milan Rosan of Build.com as he shows you the step-by-step process of installing a garbage disposal in your home.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.