Inside InSinkErators Evolution SeriesShort video goes inside and explains why the Evolution series by InSinkErator is the quietest, and most efficient series of residential garbage disposals on the market.
Do It Yourself: Installing a Garbage DisposalFollow Milan Rosan of Build.com as he shows you the step-by-step process of installing a garbage disposal in your home.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Power Cord Required
3/4 HP Continuous Feed Garbage Disposal with MultiGrind Made in the USA
Created specifically for homes with septic systems, the Evolution Septic Assist® delivers the new standard in sound and grind performance.
With an InSinkErator® food waste disposer in your kitchen, chicken bones, fruit rinds, coffee grounds and more can go right in the sink -- where they're virtually liquefied to safely flow into your septic tank.
- MultiGrind™ Two grind stages let you quickly grind difficult food waste you wouldn’t put in a standard disposer, like celery and potato peels.
- SoundSeal™ Makes the Evolution Septic Assist™ at least 40% quieter than standard disposers.
- 40-Ounce Stainless Steel Grind Chamber and Grind Component Handles more volume than standard disposers.
- Bio-Charge® Injection Technology Utilizes a natural microorganism to help break down food waste.
- 3/4 Horsepower Dura-Drive® Induction Motor Gives you more horsepower than standard disposers.
- Does not Include Power Cord
Additional InSinkErator Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All InSinkErator Products
- Shop All InSinkErator Evolution Collection Products
Our SKU: InSinkErator Septic Assist
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
InSinkErator Septic Assist Product Specifications
|Full Service Warranty|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||4 Year|
|No Load RPM||1725|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.