IRON-A-WAY’s Model AL-42, with its universal design can adapt to everyone in the household. Product features comfortably meet the needs of the person who prefers to stand while ironing yet they are installed to meet the accessible reach requirements for someone who will be seated. The result is a product that exemplifies the possible changing needs of the homeowner over a lifetime.
The center features a spring activated fold-down ironing board for ease in lowering the board. A built-in work light, digital timer, safety disconnect switch, hot iron rest, additional storage shelves, electrical cord wrap and garment bar are added standard features completing this unique universally designed ironing center.
42" Built In Ironing Center
- Meets ADA requirements.
- Comes standard with birch veneer door.
- 90 degree left/right swivel board.
- 4" height adjustment.
- Can be used while seated or standing.
- Built in Light. (Bulb not included)
- Upper and lower Iron storage
- Unit may be surface mounted (unit extends approximately 7 3/4" into room) or recessed (unit extends approximately 3 7/8"" into room) into any wall with standard 16" center studs.
Additional Iron-A-Way Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Iron-A-Way Products
Our SKU: Iron-A-Way AL-42
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Iron-A-Way AL421AU Product Specifications
|AL-42 Swivel Specifications|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Installation Type||Recessed, Surface|
|Ironing Board Length||42|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Optional Sleeve Board||Yes|
|Watts Per Bulb||30|