3 1/2" x 15" Brass Push Plate
Push plates will protect doors in high traffic areas. This tough plate will protect from any dirt, dents, or scratches that could accumulate from pushing on the door.
- Each Pull is Carefully Machined, Polished and Inspected Before Being Individually Wrapped and Packaged
- Each Push Plate is Packaged Individually Wrapped with Mounting Screws
- Meets Ansi a 1566 Requirements for 050" Thickness
- 6 X 16
- Constructed of Durable, Lightweight Aluminum
- Added Gauge Thickness Provides Years of Durability
- Coordinates with Schlage Locks and Builders Hardware
IVES has produced a full line of quality building hardware for over 120 years Throughout this time, IVES has adhered to the firm convictions of its founder, Hobart B Ives, that the success of a company is dependent on two major factors — product quality and customer service Today, IVES reputation is known for these core principles Emphasis is also placed on application flexibility and value IVES extensive hardware line includes a variety of pivots, flush bolts, push/pull handles, kick plates, doorstops, hinges and more
Additional Ives Links
This Ives item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Ives 820010B315
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Ives 82003315
- Ives 820032D315
Satin Stainless Steel
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 8200b-3.5.15 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Ives products with over 400 warehouses across the country.